Last night was terrible! I usually have the odd night where i can't sleep but most of the time i sleep ok and don't get up till the morning once ive slept.. However, yesterday was a totally different story.. i went to bed at 12.. tucked in my bed all comfy in a freezing room just as i like it..
- 1 hour passed: couldnt shut my eyes..
- 30 mins passed: trying all the possible ways a person can sleep, on my right hand side, left hand side, on my back, on my stomach.. everything! nothing worked.
- fast forward an hour: im kicking off my duvet, getting too cold then covering myself again.
- fast forward another hour: i get out of bed, walk around the room, open my curtain, stare outside, get back into bed..fall asleep for 15 minutes (checked my mobile)..
- fast forward yet another hour: still wide awake with knotted eyebrows.. i was getting more annoyed by the second!
- fast forward (yes you guessed it) another hour: yawning nonstop, falling asleep for exactly 9 minutes (i checked my mobile), waking up and can't go to sleep again..
- fast forward one more hour: its 6:30 and my alarm goes off telling me its time to get the **** up and go to uni! I almost cried when i realized it was time to get up and i hadn't even slept for more than 30 mins..
Ah im so boring, but this is whats on my mind at the moment..
Fefe-chan mentioned this in her blog and now i feel like talking about it LOL.. Yamapi's jweb (translations) really make my day! With my classes at 8 i don't get a chance to read them till 10:30 or so but when i was doing my internship, as soon as i sat at my desk i would go read his jweb. Having something to look forward to everyday is really nice.. Obviously he knows that people read his jweb but does he realize just how many people do? coz you can only get his jweb if you live in Japan, so he proably doesnt know that his jweb is translated into so many languages and posted everyday all over the internet.. not just him but the others with jwebs too..
In the few minutes that i slept yesterday i had a really bad dream about work.. so im not going to mention it as they say it will come true.. it was really weird.. and in those few minutes i dreamt about yamapi, i dont know how coz it wasn't enough time but all i know is i woke up noticed i'd slept for 9 minutes lol and remembered what i dreamt about.. the dream was that i went looking for Pi when i was in Japan and since i know the name of his high school that he was in i went to that neighborhood till i found an old shopkeeper who said she knows where he lives and was so touched by my story lol about me coming all the way to Japan just to meet him so she took me to his house but he wasnt home, his mum let me and the woman in and i sat and talked to her for hours lol and then Pi finally came and then i was handing him a present when i woke up.. LOL what a dream.. my dreams have really become more vivid these days..
Did i mention that last Wednesday instead of driving to the Japanese class i drove to uni -_- suddenly i found myself at the traffic light by the uni and i was like, how the heck did i get here! im so used to driving straight there that i forgot..
A few days ago i was saying something and my bro thought i was saying i want to go to Japan this summer and he was like, i dont mind going if someone else is going, if my cousin is there or his friend whose married to a Japanese woman so he goes there regularly.. so i guess it wasn't that bad of an experience for him then, was it?