Saturday 17 May 2008

SEAMO, RYO & my adopted baby ^_^


Ryo looking pleased with himself as he flirts with the woman..

I just watched a clip of News being interview and the woman was asking Ryo questions and he interrupted her and waslike, your pretty! lol she was embarrassed ofcourse and taken off guard .. lucky woman! but he could've at least suppressed himself and waited til she finished her sentence.. i guess she was too pretty he couldn't help it.. do you sense any jealousy here lol im not trying to be, honestly! ^__^'

I went to see my adopted baby today, she hugged me till i was breathless.. God i love her so much.. I had so much fun there.. it was a hilarious visit..LOL

Today i worked on uni stuff again.. tsumaranai! -_-

Reemy-chan, when exactly do we finish uni? you once said we have to come even after the exams or something?? I would like to know so i can count the days lol

I guess marie-san will be going to Japan in a couple of days. Ki wo tsukete marie-san! Hope you have a nice trip!

Weird question but, when you clean your ears, does it feel good? LOL I thought it felt good for everyone, i was talking to my sis and i was like, you know how it feels all tickly and nice when you clean your ear? and she was like WTH, it doesn't feel like anything.. My mum agreed to.. i've yet to ask the others but i was shocked.. maybe its coz im ticklish anyways.. but i don't think so.. im pretty sure a lot of people feel the same way.. at least i know RYO does from a vid i saw about him having his ears cleaned lol.. but seriously, do you guys know what im talking about? poor people don't know what they're missing LOL

I just watched a clip of News being interview and the woman was asking Ryo questions and he interrupted her and hes like, your pretty! lol she was shy ofcourse.. lucky! but he could've at least suppressed himself and waited til she finished her sentence.. i guess she was too pretty he couldn't help it.. do you sense any jealousy here lol im not trying to be, honestly! ^__^'

Fefechan, im not sure if i told you about SEAMO before or not. If i haven't, well his songs are good.. i guess there like hip hop or something.. i don't really know any music categories but his song are definitely not song, more like rap/hip-hop. .ive been into his songs since the summer i guess.. oh and his name is pronounce shiimo not like its written.. i guess CRY BABY is one of my favourite songs but ive listened to it too much and after almost 9 months of listening to it, im sick of it..

I guess thats it for now.. don't have anything else to say..
Jya oysumi mina-san!

4 comments:

FeFe said...

lol i enjoyed reading ur post..,especially the ear part.. I clean my ears very often..it feels good but it doesnt tickle as much as when someone whispers in my ears god how much i hate the feeling i get from whispering specially from kids lol it tickles so much..

ps: i watched the NewS' clips..He should have surpressed it ne lol she really felt embarressed!!!

you haven't told me about SEAMO before..I will check it later and let you know what I think..

No pi anymore in ur posts:( you dont love him anymore:( jk dear..
looking forward to your next post..TC

Ima-chan said...

Yeah i hate it when kids whisper in your ear and it tickles so much..

yep check out SEAMO later and let me know what you think..

i think im going to write about pi today actually lol.. i dreamt about him.. you should be relieved if i dont mention him shouldn't you? lol but i still love him..

I'm analyzing the results of a survey we did now.. so i better go..
TC and thanks for commenting

Bash said...

tickly?
not really lol

..

hey that Ryo interview looks funny ..
I want to see it ^.^

lol ,, check this out ima

Click here


They're even a bit different =P

Ima-chan said...

LOL @ BASH! i didnt notice.. one was before editing, one from after.. somehow they both ended up in the post lol.. thanks for pointing it out coz i never reread my post so i would've never noticed ;) maybe next time i'll reread my post before posting.. orrr maybe not.. too much effort lol and i havnt got the time..

it doesnt tickle?? see some people are different.. you dont know what your missing.. really lol.. it feels soooo good ;P

the interview is on youtube, here the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpytvwbMN9A