Saturday 6 October 2007

kinou to kyou wa tonshikatta!

Yesterday was fun! We had 3 of our cousins who we hadn't seen in a while over.. They're all younger than me but its fun to hang out with them.. we played *pictionary* LOL, i should be past the pictionary stage but everyone seems to enjoy it so we played it.. it was a lot of fun =)

Also, my second mum came over today. Shes not really my second mum, shes my mum's best friend since before i was born so shes practically my mum.. we had fun talking about when all her kids where younger -all of them are at uni in England or working there- and we were laughing our heads off.. tanoshikatta! All her kids are now older and practically living in England so her & her husband & her youngest son are going to move to Manchester permanently in about a year.. :( i don't want them to leave.. but i guess we'll visit sometimes..

I have so many happy memories of growing up with her kids, here & in England (Alton Towers is the BEST!).. it was always fun being with her kids.. some of the things are so stupid and not at all significant but i have really fond memories of them.. im thankful for these memories, i hope i remember them when I'm older..

What else? Well, i've been working on my independent study course's project which is an analysis of the Japanese education system.. thats fun because i learn new things every time i search for something.. i actually chose the subject to have to do with Japan so i wouldn't get bored.. its going good so far.. i want to visit a Japanese school.. if i go to japan, i have to arrange to visit one (on the pretense of doing research for uni or something ^^)
Its almost 9 months till i graduate from uni but i've already told my dad what i want as a graduation present.. a trip to Japan! He said yes and i can't wait, hopefully he wont go back on what he promised.. you never know with my dad, he unintentionally plans something else or somehting & then all my hopes are gone with the wind.. but not in this case, i won't let him forget *naughty grin* =) So FeFe & MeMe, you better ask for the same gift, coz im not going alone, you two have to go too.. :)

Ja, thats it for now.. i'll study one japanese lesson then im going to bed.. oyasumi!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome article in support of all the online users;
they will get advantage from it I am sure.

Look into my webpage - home inspectors salary; ,