Monday 28 April 2008

Zettai kareshi, Laruku, and Trains

I started watching Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend) today. Only 2 episodes out yet but its a nice change so i will be continuing it. Its about a girl whose looking for her ideal boyfriend and is always rejected by guys until shes unknowingly signs up for a 5 day trial of a boyfriend-robot. Its funny and the two 2 lead guys are so good looking..

Watched episode 3 of Last Friends, its good. Can't wait for next week's ep. hmm what else?

Tomorrow im going over to marie-san's house for lunch, going to be interesting im sure.. i just hope i find her house. my mum's directions are pretty good so hopefully i'll find it..

I have Japanese class tomorrow.. hmm i wonder what we will study..?!

laruku ni hamatte imashita. saikin, laruku no uta wo kikimasen desu. demo, kinou "alone en la vida" wo kikimashita. Totemo kirei na uta desu. (fefechan fix this for me pweez.. do you use desu or deshita with saikin, i have no idea! anyways, tell me what you think im saying LOL). PS, laruku=L'Arc~en~Ciel.

On the other hand, uni work has been driving me insane. Our professor gave us yet another case study to analyze.. but he said to find the problems and analyze them and write recommendations, sounds easy enough ne.. but there are no problems in the case?! or maybe im missing something, but it doesn't seem to mention any problems at all.. it doesn't even concentrate on the company that much, its too broad and just lists factual information.. its frustrating.. Oh well..

I don't know why im remembering this, not sure what reminded me of it, but when we were in Japan. When your on the train, depending on the stop, the doors of the train open on different sides. So my bro, who would sometimes stand up before me would go towards the wrong door .. Especially when the train would be packed, its hard to know what door will open simply by observing the people coz its crowded next to all the doors and i would forget that my bro doesn't know Japanese (coz they say over the intercom thingy what side door will open) and would go ahead of him and twice he almost got stuck on the train after i'd gotten off.. So then i taught him migi and hidari so he would recognize it.. LOL he knew the words but couldn't make out the words that were being spoken coz its too fast.. it was just funny every time he'd go to the right door and then the left would open lol and he'd look like a fool.. most of the trains actually have a screen that shows what door will open but usually its too late, just a few seconds before stopping, so after he'd made a fool out of himself.. LOL.. Those days were fun.. omoshirokatta!

2 comments:

FeFe said...

about ur Japanese part..I'm sorry I dont know..In my opinion both desu and deshita can work hehe I'm not basing this on grammar lol this is my own opinion ..better check in our next Japanese class..just remind me to ask ( or u should as ;))

nice post btw..interesting story from japan and ur problem analysis thing lol wish u all the best.TC

L'Arc En Ciel Lyrics Pages said...

HEY YOU LARUKU FANS TOO....

I REALLY LIKE THEM TOO...

I HAVE THE GREAT LINK:
http://larukulyrics.blogspot.com/

contains laruku lyrics complete!
CONTAINS VAMPS new single lyrics too: LOVE ADDICT & THE TIME GOES BY

VOTE FOR THE BEST ALBUM OF LARUKU TOO OKE...