Wednesday 19 March 2008

Oompa Loompas, fish tanks, the beach, fog, no connection,dont even try

I promised fefechan i wouldn't talk about dramas anymore ^^ so i hope this doesn't count. Bara no nai hanya's OST is quite good, or maybe im biased coz i alread like the drama. I have feeling noone will like it, LOL esp Bash, but i do, the lyrcis aren't really sad but the song sounds like it is..

The other day i dreamt that my sis H had found both our retainers in the fish tank. I was sitting in my office later that day and remembered my dream so i sent her a message and told her, "i dreamt that you found our retainers in the fish tank LOL". She sent a message back (she was on a school trip so she had her phone) saying "What fish tank? We dont have a fish tank?" LOL i was like, why dont people get me, why would i write "LOL" except coz its funny that we dont have a fish tank.. as if i dont know! LOL maybe im just incomprehensible at times..

We're going to the beach again tomorrow, won't forget the sunblock this time! This time my mum's friend A and her kids are coming along so it should be even more fun, bash is going too..

I feel so bad, the blood bank called me 2 days ago and wanted me to go give blood but i said i couldn't go that afternoon coz i was on my way home so they said can you come tomorrow morning coz there a patient who needs blood.. and i said ok, fully intending to go.. but i completely forgot about it and didn't go.. and now i feel bad about it.. hopefully someone went and gave blood in time..

Today was my first time driving in fog, YATTA! my parents had been driving me on the days when it was foggy but today they decided i should try it or i'll never learn and i was mighty fine, if i say so myself.. LOL..

Have you guys seen Charlie and the Choclate Factory? I can't remember if the new one has the same songs as the original one but the songs in the older version were soo good. Of course we watched it as kids and loved it so much that my grandma kept sending us copies of the film coz we kept losing ours.. my little sis and i were singing the stupid songs today, we had so much fun being crazy.. my favourite is the "Augustus Gloop" song.

Oompa loompa doompety doo
I've got a perfect puzzle for you
Oompa loompa doompety dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me

What do you get when you guzzle down sweets
Eating as much as an elephant eats
What are you at, getting terribly fat
What do you think will come of that"

Heres a clip of one of the other songs, Veruca Salt, the brat.

I better sleep early, i invited Bash for breakfast at 8 so i better be up and ready by then..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lool ,, I laughed at the retainer story ,, You were so annoyed by it =P ..

Going to the beach was so much fun.. I really loved it even though we didn't find a nice place and it was very hot..

I'm glad you finally get to drive in the fog ,, what about driving when it rains?

The Oompa Loompa Song is stuck in my head .. I keep repeating those two words all the time ,, It's all your fault =P..

Take Care ,, & PLZ UPDATE ..
I want to see new posts =)

Ima-chan said...

LOL yeah i was annoyed coz u didnt get it either.. i guess ive got a differnet sense of humor than you guys LOL.. ive got a twisted sense of humor +_+

Poor memo, i wish i hadnt talked about the oompa loompa song, now your driving her crazy lol