Oh yeah, so i decided to buy some tea-drink thingy at the supermarket today. Why? No idea, i just figured if everyone in Japan drinks them instead of soda most of the time then they must be good. and whilst i didn't pick a Japanese product, i was pleasantly surprised! I got peach flavoured green tea drink and it totally kicked ass. I loved it! Next time i'm buying loads.. and i have to look for other flavours.. i had no idea what i was missing!! Glad i got it. Oh yeah and i did get some Pocari Sweat, im giving it another try to see if i like it a bit better now that i know what its like..
So tomorrow i have to:
- take my dad's car and go to uni.
- go pay the telephone,internet, and cable TV bills.
- pay the newspaper guy for the month.
- go collect something for mum.
- pay the electricity bill.
- and decide on what we're having for lunch.
EDIT: i found out the secret to drinking Pocari Sweat, drink it ice cold! Soo much better, cool & refreshing ;)