Tuesday 25 September 2007

feelings & goosebumps

There are so many things running through my head right now that I can’t even put them into anything comprehendible.

Right now I’m feeling:

-nostalgic

-sentimental

-wistful

-yearning for more

-Longing

-melancholy

-down in the dumps

-regretful

-pensive

-not so sure of the future

(I’m also feeling sick since I’m just recovering from a terrible cold+cough+mysterious dizziness)

I came across this song which is actually a cover of one of the Beatles’ songs called across the universe. For some reason, without even listening to the words, it makes me sad & brings tears to my eyes. Somehow, it touches something inside & gives me goosebumps..

PS my mum burnt her foot on Saturday and I had to take her to the ER (talk about role reversal!). Shes still in pain but it can’t be helped. She’ll live.. thanks for those who asked about her.

No comments: