Friday 10 October 2008

everything from eid to now

Ali sleeping unaware of his ediya (eid money) from his lovely aunt :P
(i know ali should be written in katakana but i like hiragana, what can i do!)

Baby clothes are kawaisugiru!
My nan in her (80s dress lol) with Ali, shes had that dress since before i was born, and she still wears it! >_<

I've been procrastinating and kept putting this off but i better update i guess coz im getting way behind..

Minna genki? I hope so..

I've been really distracted with having little Ali in the house plus his great grandmother.. i love spending time with Ali even if hes sleeping i just like to be next to him or hold him hehe.. and my granma's been keeping me busy telling me stories, about her life, movies shes seen, my cousins, basically EVERYTHING! the thing is, i dearly love her and want to listen to her stories, but she talks for soo many hours without feeling and sometimes its a story she already told me but i have to pretend like i havnt heard it before.. So i havnt even been turning my laptop on.. just sitting with her till im tired and then go to bed REALLY early..

Work is getting exhausting! Without my collegue whose on leave now, its really too much, and im not sure anymore if i can manage it on my own.. at work sometimes i just feel like breaking down and crying.. this week ive been going to work EXTRA early and leaving later than i usually do, but still here sooo much to do.. when i noticed yesterday that i was the only one left on the whole floor i almost cried from frustration! I really want her to come back, my colleges.. She did the job on her own before but thats because it was less work, this summer, the ministry of education with all its 3 zones have become under the place where i work, so its almost a 200% increase in the workload.. i think even on us two it would be a bit of a tight fit, but just one is definitely not working.. im afraid im getting behind, and i can't help it, coz all my work depends on others, getting signatures, getting budgets set, getting delivery notes and confirmations, and such which if other poeple dont do quickly then everything starts piling on.. oh well, i hope it gets better.. you to fefechan, i hope it gets better, i know your struggling more than me but i hope you figure out what you want to do about it..

My older step-sister might come to Japan with me and brother! we're not sure yet, waiting for her husband, he said hes thinking about it, but i hope she does come, it would be so much more fun!

Oh forgot to write about eid. Well it wasnt our typical eid since my sis and her baby were in the hospital a day before and on the first day of eid, he was jaundiced so he had to stay under the light.. so we only went to my step sister's house and then my uncles house (some of my aunts went there so we saw them), but other than that we didnt go to my other aunts or Al Ain which we usually do.. Dressing up for eid was fun though..

My japanese classes have now moved to Monday since my sensei has piano lessons every other day of the week.. but shes going to Japan soon for holiday.. anyways, im goin to post the lesson for you fefechan if i get a chance today..

Other than that, theres not much to say.. i have homework to do, and then im gonna glue myself to youtube.. so bai bai

PS Reemy-chan, i miss you soooo much, if you're still reading my blog, please leave a comment.. we really should meet soon..

No comments: