Sunday 18 November 2007

Feelings

Shock:

After memorizing tons of Japanese songs without knowing what they even mean, I’ve come to regret it! Many of the songs that I like are so inappropriate and I would never be caught singing them if people could understand a word of what I was saying! However, I still like the songs and I’ll just have to hope I never mention anything related to them in front of a nihonjin ;)

Amusement:

My dad bought a blackberry, a new phone, a Mac Book, a bluetooth headset, a stylus/drawing thingy for the Mac, and now he says he wants an iPhone.. all of this in one week! 7 bloody days! Do you think my dad’s going through mid-life crisis, he definitely is! For god’s sake, he even wants to sell his 1 week old blackberry and get the newer version that he didn’t know about!

Happiness:

On Saturday, me, my little sis, fefechan & her sis S, and bash went to the Japanese restaurant. It was fun.. I enjoyed myself! And I had raw fish (was it tuna in the sushi?) for the first time, not bad, I didn’t even know it was raw until halfway through.. when I couldn’t chew it all that easily..

Embarrassment: (LOL)

We were kicked out of the Japanese restaurant! LOL I guess we stayed too long so the waitress brought the bill without us asking for it, so we paid but stayed sitting there and talking, so she came in and took the plates, and then 10 mins later when she saw we weren’t going to make a move she came in again and said “I’m sorry but we’re closing”! LOL and we had to leave and my mum wasn’t even there to pick us up, but thankfully she came a minute later or so.. LOL first time I've been kicked out of a restaurant..

Tiredness:

I’ve been so tired lately, I need a day where I can just sleep for 10 hours straight and get up and not worry about doing anything, going out or uni work or anything! The iron tablets that my doc prescribed are making me tired, nauseous, and dizzy.. Can’t wait to get off of them.. not happening anytime soon I know..

Excitement:

I’m starting Japanese lessons with fefechan & her sisters! Should be fun, except, I’m bound to embarrass myself in front of them LOL with my awful Japanese.

My grandma’s coming the week after next! YAY! Can’t wait!

Uneasiness:

Also, my mum’s friend is coming from the UK on Saturday and will be staying with us for a week. She’s the one whose little son died a month or so ago, and she’s taking a break coming here for some pampering.. but its just going to be so awkward when we see her, we don’t know what to say and what to do.

Love:

LOL no, not what your thinking! ;)

Everyday I get more and more in love with Japanese than the day before..

That’s enough for now. Wish I had some new pix to post but I haven’t had time to take any..

PS someone told me I could adjust the camera so that the images are not sooo large, if you know how please tell me coz the bloody pix are taking up so much memory, plus resizing and uploading is a pain in the ***, and they look like shit after all that trouble. (gomen, forgive my French)

PS PS if you know what forgive my French means, I commend you ;) you should all know that! If you don’t, ask!

5 comments:

FeFe said...

Nice post sweetie=) enjoyed reading it since i shared some of the events you mentioned.. the restuarant thingy. LOL it was embarressing but most importantly we had fun

about the shock: i think i was luckier than you..I look at the lyrics first before memorizing but i'll still listen to these songs as long as there is no one understands japanese besides me.

as for your grandma: hope ull all have a great time together..i know u luv her so much

take care for now:)

Ima-chan said...

Thanks for the comment dear, i love ur comments ;)
tc

Anonymous said...

Shock:

wow ,, sorry about that..
Good thing you know about it now,,
So you will be more careful when you're with someone who understands Japanese.

Amusement:

lol ,, let him do whatever he wants .. It is his money XD

Happiness:

yeah .. that was a lot of fun ,,
Thanks for inviting me ,,
I really enjoyed it and I also got the chance to buy many pinkish things afterwards..

Embarrassment: (LOL)

he he ,, 1st time for me too ,,
loool ,, It was funny ..

Tiredness:

Hope you are feeling better now ,,

Excitement:

- Cool .. Don't worry about that
So how was it ? I helped you make a good 1st impression didn't I ? lol

- One week left

Uneasiness:

I don't know what to say either ..
You should act the way you normally do .. Be yourself =3

Love:

No , it is what I thought lol
I immediately knew it was something related to Japanese.

PS Yes you can ,, I'll show it to you next time ..

Anonymous said...

I hope that you really enjoy ur time in the restaurant .. I WANT to go >_> .. but :x ..
LOOOOOOOOOL .. cannot imagine ur face when they kicked u from the restaurant LOOL LOOL ,,

Ima-chan said...

Thanks Bash & reemy-chan for the comments.
Bash: reemy-chan already showed me how to change it, but thanks anyway.