So i'm beating the summer heat with this easy low-calorie totally refreshing drink, and in an attempt fit in some Japanese in my daily life im calling it "aisu kouhii" with "miruku" (Iced Coffee with Milk, doesnt sound as fabulous in English now, does it?)
Heres my super duper secret recipe.. and i'll upload a photo as soon as i make my next glass of it. (*this is not my photo, i found this online)Makes 1 serving. Time: 10 minutes. Calories: 60
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons Splenda (or any artificial sweetner, to taste)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ice cubes (crushed if you like)
- Add the coffee to the cold water and let it sit for a while, around 5 minutes (because theres no heat to transfer the flavour to the water, it needs time to mix).
- Add the milk, sweetner, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to the coffee and stir.
- Add ice cubes before serving. Pour into a tall glass. Stick a straw in & Enjoy.
Pretty basic, huh? but its quite low in calories so its good if you're trying to watch your figure (i would if i had one, LOL, kidding)
I want to learn how to cook something, i think i'll look for some recipes. Thats it for now, take care!